AN INTEGRATED NETWORK OF INERTIAL SENSORS to study gait
Movit Gait ™ is the ideal tool for clinicians and specialists interested in objectively monitoring and quantifying the patient’s physical state and evaluating the effectiveness of a rehabilitation program. Thanks to the network of inertial sensors worn by the patient, it provides a complete and accurate movement analysis.
Movit Gait analysis parameters
- Symmetry indices of duration and length of the half step and step
- Symmetry indices of support times during the gait phases
- Symmetry indices of the impact forces of the leg and foot
- Spatial-temporal indices of the steps of the walk (speed, times and lengths)
- Step cadence
- 3D joint angles of the pelvis, hip, knee and ankle
- 3D export of data in BVH
By applying 7 small wireless inertial sensors on the lower part of the body (pelvis, thigh, tibia and foot) with a quick coupling and release system it is possible to acquire the walk in a straight line or on a treadmill displaying real-time data on freeStep
Possibility to acquire the video of the walk synchronized with the 3D analysis with both the 7 and 16 sensors setups.